Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

Oh my lord....this brings me back....

A Very Merry HMFD Xmas A Very Merry HMFD Xmas

Nice little short.

Hello Hellhole Hello Hellhole

Goodbye Edd. We will all miss you. Hopefully you went to heaven and not the hell you described here. I say that we go to all of Edd's videos and games and rate 5 on each, just to pay our respects.

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

I love this game. Unfortunately, I will have to give it a 4.5 due to some flaws. First off, the loading time takes WAAAYYY too long. Second, the voice acting just feels a bit too forced for me. Maybe it should have a bit more character in it. Other than those two, this game looks and feels amazing.

Snake Game 9127 Snake Game 9127

I enjoy Snake as much as anyone, but I did not like this game. The artwork, to begin with, was very choppy and very MS paint. The fact that the game had no sound also really bugged me, and the movement of the snake is not that great, as it seems very jumpy. Also, I do not really understand what that block in the center was supposed to be.

All in all, no, this should not pass. However, I encourage the author to improve upon this game and try to make it better and more enjoyable.

Infiltrating the Airship Infiltrating the Airship

I love this series. The animation is great, the jokes are hilarious, and the plot is always interesting. I can't wait for the next installment, if there will be one. Keep up the good work, and continue with the references!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks for the nice review!