Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

I love this game. Unfortunately, I will have to give it a 4.5 due to some flaws. First off, the loading time takes WAAAYYY too long. Second, the voice acting just feels a bit too forced for me. Maybe it should have a bit more character in it. Other than those two, this game looks and feels amazing.

Snake Game 9127 Snake Game 9127

I enjoy Snake as much as anyone, but I did not like this game. The artwork, to begin with, was very choppy and very MS paint. The fact that the game had no sound also really bugged me, and the movement of the snake is not that great, as it seems very jumpy. Also, I do not really understand what that block in the center was supposed to be.

All in all, no, this should not pass. However, I encourage the author to improve upon this game and try to make it better and more enjoyable.

Infiltrating the Airship Infiltrating the Airship

I love this series. The animation is great, the jokes are hilarious, and the plot is always interesting. I can't wait for the next installment, if there will be one. Keep up the good work, and continue with the references!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks for the nice review!

London Riots: The Game London Riots: The Game

Not Good,

The story was I guess good, but the gameplay was hard, it took too long to rob stores, and there was no pause button.

Jet Velocity 2 Jet Velocity 2

Good, I guess.

The controls were choppy, but the graphics and music were good.

bugs attacks bugs attacks

Bad

Good gameplay, but you don't get instructions, and the game title doesn't match the actual game title.

outdoor room decorating outdoor room decorating

Sucks

a lot.

Wild West Treasures Wild West Treasures

Meh

The game was pretty boring, and it's not fair that when you're out of moves, you lose.

Obama Rider Mod Obama Rider Mod

Bad

The story I guess was good, but the controls were kinda tough.

BIG RIDER BIG RIDER

No good

Whenever I try to accelerate by holding the key, I end up always leaning backwards.
I just don't think this game is NG worthy.